photo CWAForumAdBanner_zps4984c202.png

Author Topic: CWA PHOTO CONTEST!!!  (Read 2449 times)

Offline Mark Brendemuehl

CWA PHOTO CONTEST!!!
« on: June 15, 2010, 08:36 AM »
Guys- How about a photo contest here on the message board for fun? Here is what we are thinking. Participants may enter as many photos as they would like, into two catagories. One, dedicated to waterfowling, the other, photos in general.
I will send the winner in the waterfowl catagory an Avery baseball cap and some small decals, and Tim said he would pitch in a CWA T-shirt for the other winner. This contest is for fun, and to give guys a chance to see some cool photos. I LOVE looking at photos, and we have some guys on here that do very well. That being said, don't be intimidated by those guys, and post up your photos. You never know what will happen. I have had several photos that I didnt think much of that were published, and I even had some published that were taken with a disposable camera!
OK, here are the "rules." The contest will run until August 31st. Tim and I are the judges. Photos will be "scored" on creativity, sharpness, contrast, and overall quality and content. I am not eligable, but, I will post up a photo for each division as examples. Post your photo(s) under the post you want it entered in.
Again, this is for fun and will give everyone a chance to see some great photos.... I hope! Tim and I talked about doing another one after this one ends, and the hunting season is under way. We will use this one as a test to fine tune the next one!
Pass the word, and lets see some photos!
If you have any questions, post them on here so everyone else who may have the same question can see the answers too!
Thanks guys, good luck, have fun!
Mark

Avery Outdoors Flyway Manager